Friday, April 22, 2011

Rebelle Lace





Outfit
Dress: Vintage
Cropped Jacket: BCBGeneration
Clutch: Forever 21
Pumps: Nine West
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge COCO Shine in Rebelle

So I entered the Teen Vogue Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick contest today and chose "Rebelle" for my color. I love it. It's a nice bright orange red that feels more like a lipgloss in lipstick form. I'm super happy I also got to break out my favorite Vintage Dress to rock in my 1 minute video for the contest! Please check out my entry HERE and please vote for me DAILY!
I'm trying to get to PARIS! I've always wanted to go and my home is filled with Parisan icons but I have yet to get there yet. This may be my big chance! Yay. Hope you all like the video!



Also remember this dress???????

Well the designer Indu Arora is exploding! Her designs for Rock Chiq were included in LA fashion week and she has even worked with Shayne Murphy (Eddie Murphy's Daughter)! Her designs sale at http://www.pinkweave.com/ so check out her link in my left side bar! She also has free shipping!

So what do you all think of my video for Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick??? It took me all day to make that one minute video but I had a BLAST doing it!  Shout out to my good friend Lena who helped video me and take my photos!

XOXO
Monroe

15 comments:

  1. Love it! I hear you on Paris...I have an Eiffel tower in my dining room and I am so ready to break out my college French, I just need that plane ticket.

    I love that white dress! And that black jacket is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!!! very chic!!

    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!absolutely BEAUTIFULLL!!!!
    LOOOOVE this dress!!amazing jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your video. Adore your top, ahhhhhhhhh so Valentino whe he was the true Emperor.
    I voted, and crarry on as long as it takes.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like that white lace dress i have a cream lace dress and i always wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great as always. I love your video! Voted ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is beautiful! you look gorgouse!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore that first look. The vintage dress is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the strong shoulders on that jacket! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That lace dress is so pretty! Good find!

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the lace dress...really wanting one myself but havent found one I really love yet! The videos is cool. Good luck!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great outfit! looking fab & chic from head to toe! love your shoes!

    www.societysmisfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit!!! Good luck on the contest. I want to go to Paris too. Meet you there lol

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very great post I voted for you, hope you win you had such great energy in your video! These are two great dresses nice picks :-)

    Toodles,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin