Wednesday, July 13, 2011

let me shine anytime
















Outfit
Dress: Zara see more of my favorite Zara pieces
Boots: B. Makowsky
Hat: Random shop in Soho get a similar one HERE!
I bought this dress 2 years ago for only $29 fashion STEELE! I was thinking I was going to wear it for New Years because it has a matted shine that I like...well that didnt happen. I'm always trying to find ways to tone it down to wear anytime of year. I wore it out one Friday Night last Fall. I think pairing it with my new favorite B. Makowsky boots did the trick! See these boots worn in a different color HERE!
What do you think is sequins an appropriate day look?
xoxo
Monroe
follow me

19 comments:

  1. This looks seriously ROCKS! I love it!

    Xo Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the best part of this outfit is your hair with the hat - it makes your dress a bit more casual and daytime perfect! :)

    with love,
    guildedsecret

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! Like my grandmother says it's never too early to shine :-)

    Ciao,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pull that dress amazingly!!! I could wear Sequins any time of the day too.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking really cool! I love your hair now!! xx opinionslave

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! this dress is amazing!! i love it! thanks so much for the advice my love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Work it!

    Looking great, girl!

    Keep up the great work!

    With lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    fly over and visit me at www.amuseabout.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, I LOVE your blog. You are so freaking beautiful!! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So edgy and rocker. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these beautiful photos! you insanely beautiful and stylish)) LOVE.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm into wearing sequins and sparklies whenever now. Especially when you can dumb it down a bit, makes for the perfect, fun outfit :) Loving the dress!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome dress!!

    -Cherrie <3

    http://www.cherrieamore.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is awesome, and I love the edgy look mixed with a little bit of a girlish touch! Perfecto!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aahw you look amazing! I love your blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG you are so bloody fabulous love your style x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you styled this. Its a great look. How would you describe your style?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin