Thursday, January 12, 2012

best dressed

I have become really obsessed with the Special Edition of Vogue Best Dressed.
I have read it about 20 times already.
I have been stuck in a clothing rut lately. I have tons and I mean tons of clothes its just about finding new ways to mix and match what I already have in my closet.
This magazine has really inspired me to revamp and rework my closet and create something great.




I hope to one day be included in a best dressed edition.
Aim high right???

Who is your favorite celebrity with style?
xx
Monroe
follow me:

7 comments:

  1. Girl, me too! I hope to get in that best dressed list as well. Maybe we can be in a feature together. ;) I'm sure you will find some ways to make some new and fresh looks with your wardrobe.

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge walk in closet and never can find anything to wear. Who wouldn't want to be on the best dress list. My favorite celebrities with style are the Kardashians, nicole richie, jessica simpson(when she was smaller) LC, Victoria Beckham, and i would love to get in Paris Hilton closet cause she got everything that has ever came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see some real diversity with an actual style on Vogue profile. Love Julia Sarr-Jamois, such a presence minus the ciggy often stuck on her mouth. Also, another lady who's classic timeless style I admire is Shala Monroque.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I would love to have this number of Vogue:x Good luck with achieving your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just may have to read this as much as I am anti Vogue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! NOW I must pick this up..

    Tammy
    www.afendibagandabadattitude.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin