Thursday, January 5, 2012

my presence is a gift

I'm super happy that the holidays are over. I do love the holiday season but it can wear you down. All the shopping, all the very crowded stores and Christmas music. It can all be very overwhelming.
I didn't buy too many gifts this year because I was kinda broke after spending a million dollars on my plane ticket home. My family didn't care though..my presence was gift enough ;-)


Outfit
Dress: Vintage Bob Mackie via Ebay
Boots: Jessica Simpson get a similar pair here
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff see it worn differently here
Sunnies: D&G
I thought this dress would be fitting for the season and the title of the post lol. I love the details on the vintage Bob Mackie dress. It's also very very warm! This is one of those dresses you can really only wear during the holiday season. I actually got to attend a great Bob Mackie Event last summer with the NYC Fashion Bloggers Meetup Group. I paired this dress with my Rebecaa Minkoff bag that I won during this post.
Its hard to believe the photos were taken just last week when the sun was shining and it wasn't 14 degrees outside...O_o
One more day to enter my GIVEAWAY for an awesome SWAGBAG HERE!!!!
xx
Monroe
visit me sometime:

19 comments:

  1. where do you go to that cost a million dollars? lol just jk love the dress and those boots!
    xo
    http://ironyofashi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The details in that dress are amazing and the boots are the perfect touch seriously loving the detail really adds punch to the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plane tickets suck booty. This holiday season was filled with sickness blah. CUte dress so into the boots.

    De,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is the best holiday getup ever! And I LOVE your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look,hon!Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing dress - details on the vintage with colored stones is great!
    xo

    AnnConstance

    http://annconstanceroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dress, Monroe.
    Happy New year.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhhh, you look absolutely stunning (as usual) I love that Bob Mackie sweater dress, awesome find Monroe ;)

    Happy New Year Doll!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the detailing on the dress and the boots are perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must agree with you that the holiday season is so much atress and it burned down my wallet(honestly)
    I love your dress and I hope you had a great time back home.where are you from anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  11. loooove the dress!

    xo Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh wee.. me likey this dress and whole look

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin