Friday, March 9, 2012

mirror mirror

it's vain...i know. but sometimes people just like to take photos of themselves in the mirror.
you know you've done it before...lol.





Sweater Dress: H&M see it worn HERE | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff
Hat: Top Shop | Belt: Vintage

Quite fun really. I love this bathroom. It's located inside of Caravan Studio's.
I attended an Oscars Party there where we viewed the Red Carpet with fresh popcorn and drinks.

Which dresses did you like most from the Red Carpet?
I definitely loved Michelle Williams.
I secretly want to chop all my hair off and dye it blonde thanks to her.

xx
Monroe

6 comments:

  1. I love taking pics of myself in the mirror. HA! I take one everyday for my instagram. :)

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!Love that sweater dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sweeter and your hat! You look gorgeous :)


    LOVE FROM
    http://charmingflopy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you put that belt!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin