Saturday, March 10, 2012

OBSESSED.....

rarely do i post about anything not fashion related but I do have a mind
outside of shopping, clothes and accessories. Though those are a big part of the fun in my life.
I am an advid reader. I find i never have time listen to my ipod because if I'm not
watching old episodes of SATC, shopping, or blogging..
i am most definitely reading...while eating something unhealthy of course
(such as the roll of Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies I just devoured in 4 minutes flat).


The Hunger Games books are slowly taking over my life...and I don't mind.
 It's been a long time since I've read such a good book that had me up at night just reading away knowing full well I have to be up for work at 5:30 a.m.
I speed through the first book in 4 days and am currently on the second book.
super excited for the movie to come out in 2 weeks too.
I mean I know its a teen book but hot damn...it's AMAZING!
I am also into this Coconut Mango tea that I discovered at Pathmeezy (thats slang for PathMark).
I used to be a chai tea kinda girl but now im OBSESSED with this tea.
It tastes like summer.

what are you reading and if you have read these books are you team Gale or Peeta?
I'm Peeta all the way..but then again im only just beginning book 2 so don't spoil it for me!
also...im not really feeling the cast of the movie...i expected someone like Christian Siriano to play Cinna... although..Lenny Kravitz is smokin hot.

xx
Monroe


9 comments:

  1. I am excited for the movie myself...I'm an avid reader too...haven't read the books yet though! Also I love tea! Have you ever had bubble tea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading too <3. Every night I can;t resist a book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hunger Games are my favorite as well I'm beyond excited for the movies to come out... so soon!

    Shoppalu Leather Jacket Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO in love with the series too. I didn't expect to like it so much but as soon as I started book one I couldn't put them down. Can't wait for the movies. - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  5. the tea looks good, wow! I love the name too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo I want to read the Hunger Games too. Also want to see the movie.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love hunger games team gale though!sorry...

    please follow back:)

    theultimatestylefinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nothing like hot tea and a good book...or 2 ;-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ps i LOVE thin mints!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My son is reading Mocking Jay right now. I may have to borrow it and see what all the buzz is about! I am a chai tea kinda gal myself. I must try the coconut mango, hmm...
    besos,lynn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin