Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Springing Forward

i may the the only person who hates Springing ahead...
atleast time wise.
I am not used to losing an hour of sleep.
seriously i need all the sleep i can get being that 3 times a week i have to wake up at
5:30am for work.
but i am super excited to be springing forward...into SPRING!
and how bout this freaking weather!


Jumpsuit: Vintage DVF via Ebay | Shoes: Tahari Dayna | Bag: Remi and Emmy c/o Rebecca Minkoff
this was one of the best finds i've gotten on ebay. it was just $24 a fashion STEELE!
i was nervous it wouldn't fit but it fit perfectly. i guess it was just meant to be. I also wore this during NYFW but wanted to showcase it in a more Spring like look. I paired it with my new snake print Tahari sandals and R&Em purse. it's kinda weird how i got them seperatley and the prints match almost exactly!
do you shop on ebay? whats the best thing you've scored?
xx
Monroe

13 comments:

  1. very chic , and im loving how your hair is growing out xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summery and gorgeous, dear Monroe.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought any clothing on ebay, but a couple other random items. Cute jumpsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looooove this jumpsuit! i live for them! great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in the jumpsuit! Very nice color!


    Just Like a True Star

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are too cute! i love your photos and this jumpsuit is great!! and the bag & shoes are my fav!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  7. that romper is suchhhh a fun color!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool
    PS: I'm hositng a giveaway of my favorite beauty products including Dior on my blog, check it out/enter HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hunni, you are just a RAY of SUNSHINE!!!! *TOO CUTE*

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fab as usual. I bought a leather jacket once, Still a favorite. Wilson's for 20 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit. Really love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yellow is a great color for your undertones.
    ~Kura

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate the time change also, Yellow is a good color for you girl.
    xoxo
    Abby

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin