Thursday, April 12, 2012

caged and cutout

when i came across this Rebecca Minkoff dress I had to have it.
it fit all my dress criteria: short, babydoll shape, patterned
and not to mention the little details like the caged sleeve ends and the cut out back.








Dress: Rebecca Minkoff via Loehmanns | Bag: R&Em c/o Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes: YSL Opyum
Watch: Casio get similar HERE
I am a total dress kinda girl. if i could wear a dress everyday I most certainly would but thats not the way the world or the weather works...atleast not here in NYC.
I would consider this the perfect date dress. it shows just enough with a little surprise in the back.
dating in NYC is pretty dull though...there is never a lack of men but finding a quality one is a feat I have yet to conquer.
here's hoping kids. atleast i have the perfect dress for the occasion.
check out some of my other favorite dresses here, here and here.
xx
Monroe


19 comments:

  1. Saw you on LookBook and had to stop by your blog to check out your dress...it's soooooo cute. I love dresses and I'm a total dress girl too. If I could I'd wear a dress/skirt everyday! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is EVERYTHING!!

    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this look is HAUTE! Love it!

    xoxo

    ReinaReign
    www.koutureign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' everything about this look. So effortless and gorg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that dress is incredible. Great purchase.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress really is something else - especially the hem of the sleeves and the pattern :)


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOKIN GOOD! Perfect amount of peek-a-boo!
    Shahidah
    www.socialbutterflyflying.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such an amazing find... the dress is so different with the print, sleeves n cut-out back.

    Ur newest follower... Keep it going since I will b back for more.

    http://sweetintentz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is really cool, the details and the pattern make it extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the dress is just amazing

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress and shoes!^^ The tattoo is awesome!<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress is stunning and the print is cray! love your shoes!xx
    FASHION NOTEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! so girly and chic all at the same time! great print too! xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing dress,
    you are so pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! I'm a dress girl as well. I love prints. Nude beigey bags go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ADORE this dress!!! LOVE the print, the wrists and the back!! Perfectly styled with those shoes!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I <3 the print of the dress. I'm a dress (and skirt) kind of girl too. At one point, I had over 20 skirts in my closet!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin