Sunday, April 8, 2012

diamonds are a girls best friend


eventually we all should own diamonds.
I'm seriously considering my first diamond purchase.
hey i deserve it..i've been extra good this year..lol.
I came across this amazing website Anjolee.com
where you can customize your own jewelry just how you like it.
I was cruising the site and decided on either a diamond bracelet, a diamond bangle or a gemstone bracelet.
I especially love the idea of having a gemstone bracelet because my gemstone is Emerald and green just happens to be my FAVORITE color!
I like the fact that on this site you can customize the size, metal, color, length just about everything and so you will definitely get a one of a kind piece nobody else has.
It's a huge investment but totally worth it given that it will last a lifetime.
do you own any diamonds?
xx
Monroe


6 comments:

  1. Hi! great web Anjolee.com, I think a diamond bracelet will be perfect for you :-)

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My diamond tennis bracelet was a gift from my Mom for my birthday. A gemstone bracelet definitely sounds like a great investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks beautiful!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh I am so going to check out anjolee... love it. I do own a couple diamonds. I got a diamond promise ring from my high school boyfriend. I still have it.. its only like half a carat but hey lol. I also have a pair of diamond studs from my college boyfriend. HMMMMMM.... I guess I have been slightly spoiled.

    Jen
    www.commecoco.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin