Saturday, April 7, 2012

little black dress

mama's got a brand new dress.



Dress: Max Studio via Loehmanns | Shoes: Boutique 9 Linya | Purse: Sequoia via Loehmanns
Earrings: H&M see them worn HERE during NEW YEARS! | Lipstick: MAC RED
i really needed a new little black dress. I have this one which is a bandage dress but I needed one that was less va-va-voom and more...sophisticated. I paired it with my new Linya Boutique 9 babies that I picked up at Century 21.
I love the movement of this dress and how the top portion is sheer (wearing a black bra underneath). Oh this new little purse is my latest purchase and obsession. Although I wont be able to fit a damn thing in it but a key and some lipstick...I am smitten with it.
For some reason I can see myself strolling the streets of Paris with this very tiny bag.
one day kids...one day!
I love the LBD but i think the LWD had made its way into every fashionistas closet.
Heres my favorite LWD and LOFD (Off white).
Are you a little black dress or little white dress kinda gal?
xx
Monroe


15 comments:

  1. black dress - perfect!
    and this bag is the color of silver nice and stylish! ...
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is perfection! Love this look...

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and silver is my favorite combination. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv luv luv that bag stunning dress and wedges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pleated dress, nice investment. I love a LBD, have a few of em actually. Love the shoes and bag as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely LBD! The wedge sandals look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama looks nice! remember me?? lol I have been taking a hiatus from blogging and making more youtube videos. Had to come see what outfits you have been rockin' tho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous dress, purse, earrings, and your smile is the perfect accessorie.
    happy Easter, dear Monroe.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that this dress is sexy but also quite conservative and demure. You look gorgeous.

    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat bag!
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. your look perfect on that dress!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin