Sunday, June 24, 2012

Curly Hair Tutorial

so i've been getting tons of requests about how to get my curly hair look.
there are two ways to go about it. it's really pretty simple.
so i did a Marilyn Monroe hair tutorial...since thats what I call this look of mine..lol.

Curly Hair Tutorial Part I

Curly Hair Tutorial Part II
Note my hair is permed. My last perm was 3 months ago. These are my go-to products.
WASH: Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair, Silicon Mix Shampoo and Conditioner and Leave In Conditioner, T/Sal Shampoo (Every other wash) for dandruff control.

POST WASH: Blue Magic Argan Oil Mango and Lime, Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum,
Wen Sweet Almond mint Replenishing Treatment Mist (throughout the week)

Curler: BelsonPRO
hope this helps everyone who's been wanting to get this look!
what are your go-to hair care products?
xx
Monroe
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @monroesteele