Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fresh

so a while back i entered a contest at Joe Fresh showing how I was wearing one of their pieces. you can check that post out here where I wore my favorite belt from Joe Fresh. anywho i didn't win the top prize but i did win a gift card to Joe Fresh. I got three items...this black dress and this outfit (sweater & skirt).

Sweater & Skirt: Joe Fresh | Booties: L.A.M.B. | Bag: Light Years NC | Lipstain: Stila Fiery
GET THE LOOK

im really into the green and yellow in this skirt. its what i liked the most about it and the pleats of course which gives this skirt great movement. this past year i've bought so many booties like these that I almost forgot about my beloved suede L.A.M.B. booties until i unpacked all my Fall/Winter shoes from resting comfortably in their boxes. Yes...I collect shoe boxes lol. But I digress....Joe Fresh is great for basics and everything in the store is color coded. It's also wallet friendly! Geesh speaking of wallet friendly....i must get my Christmas shopping done before December O_o
 
xx
Monroe
 
follow me on instagram: @monroesteele
Photography by Tiona D.


8 comments:

  1. Such cute booties!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is gorgeous. You look so sophisticated and lovely here!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove this look, such a great combination.

    www.mixofstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love every detail of the outfit, especially the skirt - we all need a bit of bright print during colder months. You always manage to look so fresh and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pattern on that skirt is great and I like your booties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the skirt is just so fresh just like the post's title! i adore your bag so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great look. Cute pattern on your skirt and your booties nailed it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin