Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Video Post: Thrift Shopping in New York City

this summer i was contacted by Amoi to record a Thrift Shopping Segment for her YouTube Channel. Of course I had to oblige...i mean i love thrifting! In this episode Amoi and I take to one of my fave thrift and vintage gems in New York City that I discovered while living close by in NYU dormitories. It has since been a favorite of mine!
 
 
Plaid Dress: Thrifted from Beacons Closet | Boots: Steve Madden | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunnies: Spitfire
 
i had such an awesome time filming with Amoi and shopping our hearts out. if you want to know all the great places to thrift and vintage shop in NYC/Brooklyn check out my
and dont forget to check out my Thrift and the City Tours!
 
whats your favorite place to thrift in your city?
 
xx
Monroe
 
follow me on instagram: @monroesteele


6 comments:

  1. wow its so cool to hear that your a physical therapist! so interesting how you have two such different passions! love the video

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Monroe this is the cutest video! And I actually like that dress with the skirt over it ;) Miss you hun!

    xoxo
    Candy
    taylor & DEMOLISH

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green pencil fit her like a glove!! And that first dress you had one with the pockets! Please tell me you bought that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute video. You guys found some great items. My faves were the white dress on your friend and the first dress on you with the pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I come to NY! I will def be shopping in these shops!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin