Friday, December 14, 2012

Nokia x LeiVanKash Blogger Challenge

over the past month I have been test driving the Nokia Lumia 900 and I must say I love it. takes amazing photos and video. the photos are crisp too, something I value in a phone. Nokia teamed up with Leivankash jewelry for a blogger challenge. the challenge was to pick 1 of the 5 Leivankash jewelry collections and create a mood board using the Nokia Lumia 900. I didn't know about Leivankash jewelry until this contest and im so happy I know about it now! the collections are perfect for any girl...from the ultimate girly girl to the punk rock diva. The collections are Flora, Skullmania, Totem, Persepolis and Damocles.  Of course I chose Flora because I love the collection and how it's modeled after roses and handmade I also love that roses are beautiful yet dangerous...and that's how I love to dress. Thus here is my inspiration board for the contest!

 



all of these outfits incorporates flowers and the juxtaposition of dainty yet tough just like a rose. its my favorite way to dress. I call it pretty edgy!

xx
Monroe

SHOP FASHION STEELE NYC


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin