Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

well....I don't think I will have a Valentine's this year...but a girl can dream right???
1. Kenzo Amour Perfume : One of my go-to favorites for a date. light and sweet. Funny story about this perfume. I was wearing it this weekend on the train. The F train was hella full and I was mashed up against this pretty hot guy. And I'm pretty sure he sniffed me at least 3 times before he told me I smelled heavenly. I should have gotten his number. damnit!
2. Red Lips Clutch
3. ASOS Love Maxi dress with Side Split
4. Sheinside Leather Jacket
5. Nine West Mr. Nice Guy Booties
6. Stila Fiery Lipstain
 
xx
Monroe
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Amazing ideas, Monroe ! I love the first set and also the second best :) Valentine's day is even more special to me because my name is Valentina and in Italy we celebrate "name days" ;), so I have a double reason to party, hehe ! Kisses !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can all dream right? Love the last two looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the last look...pun intended. Monroe, I know that you said you don't have a Valentine but I hope you are able to enjoy the day anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I could I would buy all three outfits - fantastic builds!
    GushGossipBlog ™

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin