Sunday, January 20, 2013

Winter Whites

This is my idea of a minimalist look. I scored the white leather skirt during the summer while visiting the Brooklyn Flea Market. It's one of my favorite places to find unique pieces like this necklace and bag. I have been craving a perfect white leather jacket and although I scored this one while thrifting, when I came across this Zara beaut that I'd been eyeing on sale 60% off...I could not resist.

Skirt: Thrifted at Brooklyn Flea Market | Jacket: Zara | Top: American Apparel
Shoes: L.A.M.B. Oxley | Lip Pencil: NARS Train Bleu
GET THE LOOK

I love this outfit. Its simple white and black but its one of my favorite looks. I got this cropped top turtle neck tank after doing this post! I went to American Apparel and stocked up like crazy on basic black tops.
 
xx
Monroe
 
Photography by Tiona D.


15 comments:

  1. Someone bring a gurney she just killed every female fashion blogger with this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that crop top! Thats the one I rocked at Fashion Week... it is SO comfy too

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis look is so editorial !!!! U kill it everytime love it all dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow woow wooooow
    So stylish my dear!!!
    LOVEEEE your jacket! BRUTAL LOOK <33

    xoxo*
    IV
    www.ivaniadiamond.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like perfection Monroe <3 inspiration for my Valentine's day outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! perfect outfit.

    You look stunning!

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning, Monroe, wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look fantastic Monroe! stunning look,love the lips

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! Absolutely Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So power suit chic!!

    http://www.shopnearme.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gawgeous! Love it Monroe!

    xxDrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hallo wunderschöne frau..dein foto gefällt mir..du bist echt süsse..hübsche.du siehst super sexy im lederrock aus...geiler lederrock gefällt mir wow geiler glockenlederrock....würde gerne mal live sehen wenn du den lederrock trags

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello beautiful woman ... I like your photo .... you .... you're super sweet EHCT from the bell leather skirt wow I like it very cool .... I want to touch your bells leather skirt and caress, and your leather skirt reiben.und your pussy rubbing with the leather skirt leather skirt streicheln.ich be thy right to shake brinken.g.liebe greet you .... ps I like

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin