Monday, February 25, 2013

Spring Thrift Finds

I had a Thrift and the City Tour a few weeks ago and these are some of my thrifty finds.
Romper: See by Chloe $20
Skirt: Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo $12

can't wait until it gets a little warmer to wear these beauts.
 if you wanna know where to to do the best thrifting in NYC check out my
eBook: Thrift and the City: A Guide to NYC Thrift and Vintage Shopping or set up a
thrift and the city tour of your own! Don't forget to check out my How To Thrift Video Series and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

xx
Monroe

SHOP MY CLOSET




13 comments:

  1. Love the romper! I'm seriously considering asking your for a thrift tour comes September.. You find the best deals.. Can't wait to see you style it..
    xo!
    Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow both items are amazing. Cant wait to see you style them. PS I have a Givaway going on, hope you’ll stop by! Knock your Socks Off Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Girl what Thrift store is that!!! I need to go ASAP!Yesssssssss!!!

    7eventh Letter
    www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh loving that romper!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking on your next LA trip (if you're ever out here) you should do a round up on the best thrift shopping in LA!! I would love to see that...just a wish lol.

    ArteresaLynn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That romper is adorable! Can't wait to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That romper is such a great find! Great colors too!

    Krystal K.
    The Feisty House
    www.thefeistyhouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...that romper is the business! Love it can't wait to see how you styled it when the weather breaks

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin