Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Life in Photos

this past week has been filled with shopping, frenchness and movies.
for those who may follow some of my tweets I met and kinda fell for a very handsome Frenchman. he has since gone back to Paris and broken my little American heart into a gazillion pieces but he has fueled my love for anything French (check out this video and this post of my apartment). Anywho, I've also seen some pretty great movies and done a hell of a lot of eating. 
 
Spring has arrived in Washington Heights
Great lasagna on a sunny day.
Stunning coat at Trinity Place Department Store in the financial district.
The best insight into an American life in Paris that I've ever read. I will be visiting for 2 weeks in September for Fashion Week and for pure fun!
Ryan Gosling is amazing.
Dining in Little Italy...love people watching
Finally wore my new wangs ;-)
Brunch at Café Gitane...this sandwich and watermelon juice were delish!
I would be scared shitless to work for Anna...
Celebrating my good friend Larsa's Bday with S'mores!
Great movie 42...and the lead actor...Hot!
 
Check out more by following me on INSTAGRAM! I'm off to do some vintage shopping at the Williamsburg Flea Market. I have my heart set on an oversized men's coat. I have no idea why.
 
xx
Monroe
 


3 comments:

  1. so exciting that your'e going to Paris in september! that's going to be an amazing trip I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy these types of posts, they give a little more insight into who you are! That lasagna looks delish, it's so excited you're going to Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooving the pics! sorry about your beau!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read them all!
Follow me on: Facebook|Twitter|Bloglovin